Monday, January 11, 2010

Getting healthy


Why do we do it?
why do we say we are going to do it,while eating a double Big Mac?then watch the biggest loser and not actually work out?
Lazy?
indifferent?
too busy?
selfish?
non of the above or all of the above?

I love my family, and I want to be around for them,I dont want my life insurance to be what gets them through life, I want to be there.

An unhealthy lifestyle is selfish,and immoral.What? Immoral you say! what do I mean? I know it sound harsh,but think about it.

How did we get fat? what did we eat,what was our exercise routine like?

How is that immoral,Well I really don't care if you kill yourself with your lifestyle you can get angry and shut this off.
But If you have children,You are passing all these teachings and habits of how you live on to your kids.

You might be condemning them to an unhappy life of being made fun of on the playground,being picked last in gym class and for games,Life long chaffing...you know that sucks.

I know we start our unhealthy habits long before we create life and grow a family, But the minute we have a family We lose the right to our selfish lifestyle.

I am not saying we are bad people.We are good people, who love our kids,and our spouses and Life. But we still have a responsibility to teach and train a child in the way they should go.
Its not what we say It is what we do that they remember and copy.

Those of you following me on http://www.youtube.com/user/ftdraw thank you
I want us all to be healthy,to live well, and to teach our kids to do the same.

Please subscribe and leave a message



http://www.readersdigest.ca/mag/2002/09/fat_kids.html

http://www.canada.com/topics/bodyandhealth/story.html?id=9fcaf212-70f6-4de6-9d52-eaffdac19ed0

No comments:

Post a Comment